Think Sharply with C#: A Workbook
- The HTML online version of the book.
- The zip file of the HTML so that you don't need to be online.
- ThinkLib. The library that will let you use the Turtles and Tester from the textbook.
Here is a little C# program that allows you to browse and quiz yourself on all the glossary definitions in the book.
The supporting video screen casts:
- The Color Mixer. Building your first event and response program.
- A Turtle program. See how to build this program. It also covers how to download and use the ThinkLib library.
- Debugging and Single Stepping. See how to set or clear a breakpoint,
inspect your variables, and single-step through your code.
Maintained by: Peter Wentworth.
Last updated 17 march 2014.